Friday, June 1, 2012

What to Expect When you are Expecting

You guys are lucky today because I am going to now review What to Expect When you are Expecting. I know I got a little behind on my movies so this should get me caught up until next week. This movie has a pretty good cast with Cameron Diaz, Jennifer Lopez, Elizabeth Banks, Matthew Morrison, Chris Rock, Brooklyn Decker and Dennis Quaid with other great supporting cast members and a brief cameo of Megan Mellaly (from Will and Grace) as herself on a fictional dance competition. There is adoption, miscarriage, miracle, twins and surprise pregnancies in this movie. I thought it was charming and when all the pregnant women seem to go into labor at the same time it is a hilarious look at birth. I laughed and I cried. I give this movie 3 out of 5 stars so its worth the price of ticket. I must say though that I have never seen so many pregnant women come to one movie in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment