Thursday, August 23, 2012

Bourne Legacy

When I first heard that they were making a Bourne movie without Matt Damon I swore I would never watch the movie. But the more I saw of the previews and found that Jeremy Renner was playing a different character my interest was aroused. I am so glad that I went and saw this movie. The movie is called Bourne Legacy and Jeremy Renner plays Aaron Cross, another participant in Treadstone and he sets out to get more medication that he needs and finds that they are trying to eliminate him along with other members of this program. He teams up with Dr Marta Shearing played by Rachel Weisz as they are trying to kill her too. Edward Norton plays Retired Colonel Eric Byer, USAF and Stacy Keach plays Retired Admiral Mark Turso, USN and they are the ones that are trying to eliminate Aaron and Dr. Shearing. In the background of this movie is the Bourne Ultimatum with characters that over lap both movies. Tony Gilroy directed this movie and he also wrote this movie along with the first three. The beginning was a little slow but it quickly picked up the pace. It was action packed and dare I say maybe just a little better than the first three. I would give this movie 3.5 out of 4 popcorns.

No comments:

Post a Comment