Wednesday, May 16, 2012

The Avengers

Today I thought I would review the movie The Avengers. I can't tell you how much I have anticipated this movie and the closer that opening day approached, I couldn't wait any longer and the movie did not disappoint. From the first moment that you see Loki, to incorporating each character that creates the Avengers was a total thrill ride. Seeing Tony Stark/Ironman, Steve Rogers/Captain America, Bruce Banner/Hulk and Thor getting together, fighting each other and then coming together for a common cause is totally awesome. The actors and their characters/alter egos work well together. Robert Downey Jr is as always charming as Tony Stark and Iron Man, Chris Evans was great as Steve Rogers and Captain America, Mark Ruffalo was very convincing as Bruce Banner and The Hulk(The best one by far) Jeremy Renner was equally convincing as Clint Barton and Hawkeye and the chemistry that he had with Scarlett Johansson's Natasha Romanoff and Black Widow. The fight at the end was on the edge of your seat and I was holding my breath the whole time. If this is your first time seeing the movie make sure you stay til the end of the credits and if you have seen it before you already know. Since I work at the movie theatre this is the movie I go to on break because I just can't get enough. I would have to give this five out of  five stars.

No comments:

Post a Comment